Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2009

Finally Friday :)!

Well the weekend is here! I will have to find out what projects we have in store for us this weekend! I think I would just prefer to take the kids swimming :)! Yep we have to "go" swimming someplace, which is fun, don't get me wrong. It is just that we purchased one of those inflatable ring pools, and the thing won't stay standing up! It is ridiculous. I feel as if we wasted lots of money on something that is just going to rot! We have leveled the ground and it's almost as if one side was warped when they made it because it will just fall and water will come flooding out. Oh well things could defintely be worse :)! No need complaining I just needed to get that off my chest!

Ohhh my beloved daughter, for those of you that don't know, she is a pickle! My hubby had to work late last night and it was about 11pm. I had been lying in bed drawing new patterns and watching a re-run from one of the Housewife shows (I am so addicted to those). Anyhow, I got up to make something to drink and she is standing in my kitchen with this horrible look on her face.
The look that tells me she has been caught! That little turkey was taking any and all change that was lying around and putting it in her new coin purse we got when we were on vacation at Pigeon Forge.
First off, I thought she was sound asleep, so she startled me ! Secondly, I have been wondering where all my change has been going! I guess late at night she gets up and sneaks my change off the kitchen counter. I have a 4 year old change thief lol!

Have a wonderful weekend all! OH and Dont' forget my pattern give away below!! All you have to do is leave a comment somewhere on my blog or follow me :)!

2 comments:

Janna~Country Creek Creations July 18, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

I hope you are keeping all these great stories written down somewhere. She is such a character. Love hearing all the stories. She is just saving up for a shopping spree mom. LOL PS. I ♥ the housewives too. The Jersey girls were a hoot. Cant wait for a new season. I am gonna put your blog on my blog page too. Have a great weekend!

Cyndi's Distinctive Creations July 25, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

LOLOLOLOLOL toooo funny.....hugs Cyndi

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP