Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Contest Winner

OK Winner, winner, chicken dinner! Well the winner of my contest doesn't win a chicken dinner but their choice of one of my 3 patterns below!!
I couldn't draw just one! I have 2 kids here with me today and they were gonna fight over who got to draw for the winner and sooooooo we drew 2 names :)!

1. Maureen
2. KKL Primitives


Woohoo congrats to you both!
You may pick your pattern from the 3 below and I will email it to you!

We decided, very last minute I might add, to have a booth at the Christmas in July Online Craftshow this year and our patterns will be available there :)! Hopefully we will also be able to introduce another new pattern this week too :)!
It doesn't open until tomorrow at Noon! Here's the link if you are interested, but our booth won't be ready until noon tomorrow :)! I am still working on it tonight :)!

http://www.ezcraftshow.com/shoppe/?sid=PrimByDesign

Thanks again and congrats to the winners :)!

2 comments:

Denise * KKL Primitives July 22, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

Thank you so much Sam ~ and big hugs to those two kids for pulling my name out of the 'hat'!!!
Got your email and will reply with my pattern choice. Thanks again!!! :)

~Neenee~

Maureen July 23, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

Woohoooo! I just received my pattern and he looks like a fun one to make. Your pattern is very nicely designed and your directions are very good. Reader's, I highly recommend these if you are looking for some new things to make.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP