Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Contest!!

Well In celebration of me finally designing some patterns I would like to have a contest on here! Designing patterns has always been something I have wanted to do and I finally decided to do it!


Currently I only have 3 but I am working on a few more! When I take my kids to Playworld they play while I design new patterns and then we come home and they help me "name" them. Then I get to work the patterns up into reality and tweek them so to speak.


Here is how the contest is going to work! Just leave a comment or become a follower of my blog and you can win! That's right! On the 22nd of this month I will draw 1 name from everyone that has either left a comment or has become a follower and you may choose the pattern of your liking! That sounds simple enough right :)? It will come to you in PDF format so you don't have to wait for it :)!



Here are my current patterns :) !


First off we have Elvin the Elf




Secondly we have Drake the Dracula


Last but not least we have Ginger! She is our first Gingerbread Girl



13 comments:

MulberryMemories July 15, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

Sam! Oh wow! Your patterns are adorable and you KNOW I love to follow the happenings in your crazy life! Well, it's not crazy, but you know what I mean! Great job on your blog!

Maureen July 15, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

Congratulations and good luck on your pattern line, Sam.You are very creative and these look cute and fun to make. The kids did a great job with the names too!

Primitive Kountry July 15, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

Great contest. Also following you!

Denise * KKL Primitives July 16, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

Your patterns are just adorable! Please enter me in your contest - I am a follower as well.
~Neenee~

Sam July 17, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

WOW thanks for the compliments and kind words!!!!
I am excited about the patterns :)!

Diana July 17, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

Those are really REALLy cute, Sam...GJ I have to admit I like that elf the most hehe..I have to get more patterns started myself.

AwtemNymf July 17, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

Welcome to BlogLand! Cute patterns! I love the elf one!
*lol* 4 y/o change thief.
Maybe she's saving for the McD's Happy meal?
Please count me in the give-away! I found you from the forum Ol Country Home! :O)

Marcie July 17, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

You have a great blog and I absolutely love the patterns you have created so far! I can't wait to see what other patterns you design!

memery64@zoominternet.net

Sam July 18, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

Maybe she is saving for a Happy Meal LOL!!!


Thank you all so much for the compliments :)!

Janna~Country Creek Creations July 18, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

Sam you have been a busy girl. Yay!!! Great job your patterns are awesome. I LOVE the elf the best too. I will be buying as soon as they are available. You go girl!

Unknown July 20, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

Sam all three are just darling! You are a wonderful pattern designer I use mine from you all the time. I will have a new pattern artist to add to my collection!

Pumpkin Country July 20, 2009 at 6:27 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Niki~ July 20, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

Sorry, had to delete the last comment cuz it was to my other dead acct on blogger.
Anywho, I posted that I love your new patterns and would love to win the dracula one . SWEEEETTTT! as can be! hugs from az.
nIKI from primmart

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP