Search This Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Doll House Items Round #2

Yep I have been at it again :)! My daughter is in school 2 days a week so I have a very limited window of time that I can work on these items. (Since she NEVER seems to sleep Please keep in mind these items are not finished! This is the "rough draft" so to speak :)!
Anyhow, here is a photo of her bed made from Popsicle sticks :)!



Can you guess what these are going to be?
Keep in mind these are upside down!





They're going to be chandeliers :)!

Can you guess what I am going to make out of this???


Well it's going to be a fireplace ! Check back to see it finished :)!

Thanks so much for taking this journey with me :)! Off to painting on her fireplace!!

2 comments:

Unknown November 20, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

Love the bed! Can't wait to see the lights and fireplace all done. You amaze me and Summer is going to just love this doll house forever!

Denise * KKL Primitives November 21, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

How clever!!!! I got a kick out of the 'emesis' pan as a bathtub - great idea!!! The sink is adorable and love everything you're doing so far - anxious to see the fireplace!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP