Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

All Grown Up

Ya know they grow up soooo fast! My youngest will be going to Kindergarten soon and I am honestly not looking forward to it.... I am just not ready for it... It's just too fast! I don't think I struggled quite as much with my son because I was honestly looking forward to the time I would have with her..

Although I have always called her my "patience tester" I am still really going to miss her!

Speaking of testing my patience I awoke to her playing her drums about 2am this morning lol...



Anyhow just thought I would share a few photos of her along the way! This first photo is one of my favorites! It is actaully an embroidery hoop she put on her head lol!




She gives her brother that infamous look :)!






This was one of my dad's favorites!






To where she is today :)!






Congrats big girl!!

1 comments:

Sam August 10, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

I think I finally have the comment button fixed... This is a test :)!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP