Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Goldfish

Have you ever played goldfish? Well I have recently taught my 2 youngest how to play. Yesterday they begged me to play! I was in the middle of an order I was working on and had a few minutes while the wax melted so I decided to play :)!

I love my daughter dearly but to be quite honest she is a cheater when it comes to Goldfish... She is my ornery one for sure. In the middle of the game we're going around, it was my son's turn... He said Summer do you have any 4's, nope she replied, go fishing. Now it was her turn.... "Mom do you have any 4's". It was all I could do not to laugh, not only did she have a 4 but she had ask me for it instead of Gavin.. Wait a minute I said, Gavin JUST ask you for 4's and you told him to go fishing. Oh mom I must have just fished for it she replied. I didn't have a 4. I just now fished for it. :)

So I am trying to explain to her that is impossible because she hadn't "fished" for anything as she put it and she needed to give him the 4 and it was still his turn.
So I look at Gavin and said "ok the card you just fished, you must put back"... But mom I want that card too ... I didn't cheat he said, she did.... Well she did not like being called a cheat at all..

Fast forward a bit and it's Gavin's turn again, Summer do you have any Queens... "Go fishing".. Now it's her turn Gavin do you have any Queens... I said Summer he just ask you for those and don't tell me you "fished" it.

No mom she replied I just get really tired of everyone taking my cards so I just tell you to fish when I feel like it...


This card game lasted for what seemed like forever... My wax became melted and I went to dip the Cinnabuns and Crows, chuckling the whole time about the card game!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP