Search This Blog

Friday, September 18, 2009

My Apologies!

I am so sorry I haven't posted in a while! I will draw for the $20.00 gift certificate tonight and post the winner! I honestly had forgotten about it with all that is going on until I logged in here today!

Some of you may be aware that my dad passed away Sept. 1 and I have been kind of living in a fog ever since! It's like time stands still and you really don't know what to think or how to react!..

Here is my daddy! If you get a moment you can click on the link below and the funeral home created a wonderful video of him and his grand kids :)!

http://www.rollerfuneralhomes.com/services.asp?locid=22&page=odetail&id=17852


Again I apologize for the delay in getting the winner!

2 comments:

Maureen September 19, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

Sam,I am so sad to read of your Dad's passing. I remember how close you and the kids were to him.He was a good man who I know loved you and them very much. I'm sorry for the pain you are feeling. It becomes something you can live with.I know you will always miss him but you have wonderful memories to keep him close. Mo

Sam September 20, 2009 at 7:01 AM  

Thanks Mo it is really hard!
I sooo appreciate your kind words!
We do have some wonderful memories! I just wish he was still here!

Thanks again!
Sam

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP